World War II Espionage Affair
In this World War II themed scenario, you and your partner assume the roles of secret agents. Use your surroundings creatively on your espionage mission.Add to favorites
- You and your partner are secret agents from different countries, both tasked with stealing classified documents from each other. You will use cryptic love letters as a means to exchange coded information.
- You're supposedly enemies, but there's an undeniable attraction between the two of you. The thrill of playing both sides is that each move you make could either bring you closer or push you further apart.
- The excitement rises as you try not only to crack the code and save your countries, but also to figure out each other's secrets. After all, when war is in the air, spies may be the only ones you can trust.
- First, prepare your secret agent outfits. You can find inspiration from World War II spies. Think about adding glasses, trench coats, or hats. Consider secret handwritten love letters with coded messages inside for later use.
- Secondly, set the surroundings to evoke a covert atmosphere. Use dim lighting and play some 1940s songs in the background. A few props such as old-time cameras or a vintage telephone will add even more to the overall scenery.
- Lastly, clear up some space for movement. You will need room to pace, ponder, and perhaps chase each other - all in good fun.
You may need
- Remember to play your roles like professionals. Maintain the tension that comes with not knowing who can be trusted, adding to the fun and thrill.
- Don't forget, your coded letters may contain naughty commands that you must obey. Therefore, keep the codes secret but fun.
- Lastly, don't take the 'enemy agent' roles too seriously. This is a game and it should be about having fun together while adding some spice to your relationship.