Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated October 28, 2023
Safety is core to My Spicy Vanilla’s mission and we are committed to building an
ecosystem where users can safely interact with and build on top of our
products in a harmless, helpful, and honest way. Our Acceptable
Use Policy (AUP) applies to anyone who uses My Spicy Vanilla’s tools and services,
and is intended to help our users stay safe and to ensure our products and
services are being used responsibly.
If we discover that your product or usage violates My Spicy Vanilla’s policies, we may issue a warning requesting a change in your behavior, adjust the safety settings of your in-product experience, or suspend your access to our tools and services.
Finally, it’s important to remember that generative models are capable of producing factually inaccurate, harmful, or biased information. Our mission is to make safe AI systems and as we work to meet this goal, we ask that you independently verify our model responses and notify us at [email protected] when our model outputs inaccurate, biased, or harmful content.
We do not allow our products and services to be used in connection with, including to generate, any of the following:
Abusive or fraudulent content. This includes using our products or services to:
- Promote or facilitate the generation or distribution of spam;
- Generate content for fraudulent activities, scams, phishing, or malware;
- Compromise security or gain unauthorized access to computer systems or networks, including spoofing and social engineering;
- Violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- Violate any natural person’s rights, including privacy rights as defined in applicable privacy law;
- Inappropriately use confidential or personal information;
- Interfere with or negatively impact My Spicy Vanilla’s products or services;
- Utilize prompts and results to train an AI model (e.g., “model scraping”).
Child sexual exploitation or abuse content. We strictly prohibit and will report to relevant authorities and organizations where appropriate any content that exploits or abuses minors. This includes content related to grooming, pedophilia, and nudity or that describes, encourages, supports or distributes any form of child sexual exploitation, abuse or material.
Deceptive or misleading content. This includes using our products or services to:
- Impersonate a human by presenting results as human-generated, or using results in a manner intended to convince a natural person that they are communicating with a natural person;
- Engage in coordinated inauthentic behavior or disinformation campaigns;
- Target or track a person’s location, behavior, or communication without their consent;
- Generate deceptive or misleading comments or reviews;
- Engage in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
- Plagiarize or engage in other forms of academic dishonesty.
Illegal or highly regulated goods or services content. This includes using our products or services to:
- Engage in any illegal activity;
- Provide instructions on how to create or facilitate the exchange of illegal substances or goods;
- Encourage or provide instructions on how to engage in or facilitate illegal services such as human trafficking or prostitution;
- Design, market, help distribute or utilize weapons, explosives, dangerous materials or other systems designed to cause harm to or loss of human life;
- Provide instructions on how to commit or facilitate any type of crime;
- Gamble or bet on sports.
Psychologically or emotionally harmful content. This includes using our products or services to:
- Encourage or engage in any form of self-harm;
- Shame, humiliate, bully, celebrate the suffering of, or harass individuals.
Sexually explicit content. This includes using our products or services to:
- Generate pornographic content or content meant for sexual gratification, including generating content that describes sexual intercourse, sexual acts, or sexual fetishes;
Violent, hateful, or threatening content. This includes using our products or services to:
- Threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage violence or terrorism;
- Describe, encourage, support, or provide instructions on how to commit violent acts against persons, animals, or property;
- Encourage hate speech or discriminatory practices that could cause harm to individuals or communities based on their protected attributes, such as race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, or any other identifying trait.