Wild Safari Love
In this scenario, you and your partner will delve deep into the wild safari of Arawania as you transform into your favorite canine and feline creatures. While you won't need to purchase anything, be prepared to bring out your animal instincts.Add to favorites
- You and your partner will embrace the thrilling spirit of safari in Arawania, pretending that you two are wild canines and felines. As your role-play commences, one of you will take on the role of a playful dog, full of energy and excitement, and the other as a wild feline, sleek and mysterious.
- Remember, these animals are known for moving in packs. Let this inspire your role-play. As the sun sets over the horizon, you'll explore the landscapes and engage in playful interactions. Small games, connected by your shared narrative, will fill your adventure, making you laugh and enhancing your bond.
- As the night falls, it's time to head back to your imaginary den. Share stories of your adventures and plan your next one. This is a chance for you both to relax and share warm cuddles under the starlit sky of Arawania. Remember, the key is to keep your imagination alive throughout the role-play.
- Reflect on what you know about dogs and wild felines, their behavior, mannerisms, and instincts. Feel free to do a little research to make your role-play more realistic and fun.
- Remember, this is a role-play scenario. So, dress the part. Use what you have at your disposal. You can create makeshift outfits from things you already own. For example, a light scarf or a shawl can act as a tail!
- Lastly, plan your adventure. Decide where you'll go, what games you'll play, and what adventures you'll embark on. Do remember to stay safe while having fun. You want to make sure that your explorations don't take you too far off from the human civilization.
You may need
- Get into your character completely, feel free to be as wild, adventurous, or playful as you want.
- The wild can be unpredictable, make sure to have a small first aid kit, some water, and snacks with you.
- Remember, the goal is not to frighten each other but to enjoy each other's company while being in the role. If either of you is uncomfortable, immediately stop and discuss how to make the scenario more enjoyable.
- Don't take yourself too seriously during the scenario. It's about having fun and enjoying each other's company. Use this as an opportunity to bond and learn more about each other.