Virtual Movie Night
In the age of social distancing, Virtual Movie Night provides a wonderful opportunity for couples to cozy up and enjoy their favorite movie together, albeit in a virtual setup. Keep your chats open, enjoy the plot twists together, and laugh out loud at the same moments. It's a great way to share an experience and spend quality time together in a relaxed and comfortable environment.Add to favorites
- As the evening begins, both of you get comfy in your spaces, maybe even set up some fairy lights around for that cozy ambiance. Grab your favorite snack, prepare some hot chocolate or popcorn, and get ready for your movie night. You both already decided on a film that you can't wait to watch together. As the film plays, you stay connected, sharing your views, and laughing together, making you feel as close as possible, even virtually.
- Halfway through the film, you both take a brief interval, talking about your favorite scenes, sharing little fun facts, bonding over shared interests. This is a great time to get to know your partner's tastes and preferences better.
- As the movie comes to an end, don't rush off. Take a moment to share your thoughts, discus the film and spend some quality time together. The movie might be over but the night doesn’t have to be, continue your chat and enjoy each other’s company.
- For this date, preparation is really simple. First, select the platform you will use for your movie night. Make sure both of you have access to the same movie. You can either stream it or download the film. Arrange a time that works for both of you.
- Once you have all that set, prepare your space. Make it as cozy as you want with blankets, pillows, and maybe some fairy lights. Don’t forget to prepare your favorite snacks and drinks. It can be popcorn, chips, chocolate, or whatever you like.
- Lastly, make sure you have a method to chat with each other during the movie. It can be through the same platform you’re watching the movie on or through a separate chat platform. This way, you can share your real-time reactions and feelings about the movie.
- Remember that the main aim is to spend quality time together, not just to watch a movie. Stay connected and engaged, sharing your thoughts, ideas, and feelings throughout the process. It can make the date much more fun and exciting.
- Picking the right movie is crucial. It’s best to choose something that both of you will enjoy. You could take turns picking the movie for each date, ensuring that both of your tastes are catered to.
- Use this opportunity to create a shared experience, one that you can refer back to in other conversations. Discussing the movie afterwards can open up handling deeper conversations about likes, dislikes, perspectives, and worldviews.