Thermal Sightseeing and Turkish Delights Cooking Class Date
Bound by the love for adventure and culinary expertise, you and your partner will truly enjoy this date in Bursa, the 4th largest city and the first capital of the Ottoman Empire. This date blends the exploration of Turkey's famous thermal springs with a Turkish Delights cooking class rounding off with a romantic candle-lit dinner.Add to favorites
- Begin your romantic date in Bursa by visiting the famous thermal hot springs. Submerge yourselves into the warm, comforting mineral waters, soothe your senses and rejuvenate your bodies before gearing up for the a day full of delightful experiences.
- After feeling the warmth of Bursa's hot springs, it is time to spice things up with a traditional Turkish Delights cooking class. Under the guidance of an experienced chef, you will both create these exotic sweet delights that have graced Turkish tables for centuries. Remember, the sweetness of these sugary treats is only equal to the sweet memory you'll create by making them together.
- To end the magical day, you'll have an intimate candle-lit dinner at a renowned local restaurant. Tuck into authentic, lip-smacking Turkish cuisine under the soft flicker of candlelight, replete with enchanting ambiance and unparalleled service.
- Start by doing a little research online or at a local tourist information center about Bursa's hot springs. Determine what time of the day you'll attend and how long you'll stay. Plan your visit to coincide with times when the springs are less crowded to fully enjoy the tranquil environment.
- Prebook your Turkish Delights cooking class. Ensure that the class provides all necessary ingredients and supplies for preparing the delights. Having some background knowledge of Turkish Delights will make the class more enjoyable; take time to learn a little about this iconic confectionery.
- Lastly, make a reservation for the candle-light dinner at a reputable local restaurant. Request a quiet, romantic spot within the establishment and prefer a local cuisine restaurant to round off your traditional Turkish experience.
You may need
- Ensure to carry swimsuits, towels and water-proof bags for the thermal springs. Most hot springs have changing rooms and lockers to safely store your belongings.
- For the cooking class, be open-minded and ready to learn. Engage with the chef and ask them about the history and significance of Turkish Delights in Turkish cuisine. You might get some interesting insights. Also, enjoy the process of making the delights and not just the end product which would be your delightful sweet treat.
- Allow plenty of time to get ready and arrive at the restaurant for your romantic dinner. This dinner is the perfect time to share your experiences of the day, making the day even more memorable. Remember to dress appropriately and comfortably for the dinner. It is always nice to put in a little extra effort for such occasions.