The Corporate Conference
Spice up your relationship by exploring the corporate world together, where one is a top executive handling a crucial staff meeting while the other takes on multiple roles in the team.Add to favorites
- The 'Corporate Conference' scenario involves you and your partner taking on roles within a corporate setting.
- One of you becomes the 'Executive', who will prepare an important staff meeting and set the agenda. The Executive is responsible to ensure that the meeting arrangements are made in accordance with organization's requirements and within designated timelines. They are also tasked with developing the agenda based on the purpose of the meeting and ensuring all agenda items have been thoroughly thought out and researched for an informed discussion.
- The other partner becomes the 'Team' and will be taking multiple roles within the meeting. As the 'Team', they will receive instructions from the Executive and actively participate in the discussions, asking pertinent questions and contributing to the decision making.
- Firstly, you, as the Executive, will need to prepare for the meeting. This includes creating an agenda, complete with a list of topics to be discussed, the desired outcomes for each topic, and a rough timeline for each discussion.
- Next, you will need to brief the 'Team' on the details of the meeting and what is expected of them. This should include details about the agenda and the roles they will be playing.
- Finally, set up a quiet and comfortable space at home where you can hold the meeting. This will ensure you are both able to focus and fully commit to your roles in the scenario.
You may need
- The success of this scenario is highly dependent on the preparation put in ahead of time, so take the time to create an engaging and realistic meeting agenda.
- Remember, the aim is to engage with your partner in a unique and exciting way, so try to add elements to the meeting that you both find fun and interesting.
- At the end of the roleplay, make time to de-stress and talk about how you both felt, the highlights, and what can be done better next time.