The College Reunion
Relive the fun of your youthful days with a roleplay scenario centered around the theme of college friends who end at an after party. Even if you didn't know each other back in college, you can create a thrilling backstory where you both are meeting up in a college reunion party after years and thing starts heating up between you two.Add to favorites
- You're both attending a friend's house party. As part of the roleplay, that friend is an old college mutual one and you're meeting up for a college reunion after years. Start off by having warm, nostalgic chats about college and slowly let the conversation drift to more mature and intimate topics.
- As the night progresses, and the guests start leaving, you two find yourselves alone, talking about the old times. And then, one of you makes an unexpected revelation - a college crush that never got confessed. The revelation can be real or made up just for the roleplay.
- Now that the truth is out, passions get ignited. Although you both are 'just friends from college', the limit is pushed tonight. Let your husband express his admiration for you, and you play coy, as if surprised and slowly falling for him.
- Create a casual party atmosphere at home with some drinks and music. To get in the 'college reunion' mood, go for a college-style dress up. You both can wear similar type of clothes that you would wear in your college days.
- To make your scenario believable and exciting, write down or discuss your backstory beforehand like how you knew each other in college, what was your major, which was your favorite hangout place etc.
- Subtle dim lighting can enhance the romantic ambiance. You can use small LED lights or scented candles to make the setup more intimate.
You may need
- Use this roleplay to share or create fun college memories. It's an excellent chance to learn something new about your partner's past or to imagine a shared past you didn't have.
- During the conversation, make sure to pay attention to how your partner reacts. It's not about rushing to the finish line but about creating an atmosphere of romantic tension and suspense. The goal is to create an emotional connection that leads to physical intimacy.
- Remember, it's meant to be fun! If at any point one of you feels uncomfortable, change the direction of your roleplay or stop. And most importantly, share a few laughs along the way.