The Caring Doctor & the Creative Designer
This, inexpensive, homely role play scenario revolves around a passionate dominant, and gentle persona as doctor, and a creative, susceptive designer. With mystery, anticipation, and a deep sense of caring, this scenario combines role play with romance, turning an ordinary night into something unforgettable.Add to favorites
- We start with the designer partner feeling a bit unwell. He/She makes an appointment to see the doctor who happens to be his/her significant other. The doctor puts the designer at ease with his/her caring and gentle demeanor. As the 'check-up' proceeds, the doctor discovers that the designer is perfectly fine; it is just the stress that's affecting him/her.
- Then, the doctor suggests a thorough 'body examination' which is nothing but a subtle lead into their romantic play. As the scenario unfolds, the dominant doctor soothes the 'worried' designer with sensual massages and deep touches, exploring the boundaries of their relationship and reaching new heights of passion.
- The examination ends with a twist - the doctor's prescription includes an insatiable dose of love and care. The designer, feeling completely at ease, looks at his doctor in a completely different light and finds himself/herself lost in the passion of the moment.
- To truly feel the characters, try getting yourself some props. For the doctor, a stethoscope, white lab coat, and glasses would be ideal. The designer can incorporate a sketchbook or drawing pad and their typical working attire.
- Set up a space in your home that can serve as the 'doctor's office'. A table and some chairs would suffice. It would also help to dim the lights a little to make the setting more intimate.
- Last but not least, prepare yourselves mentally. Both of you should fully immerse yourselves in the characters you're playing to make the experience more enjoyable and truly memorable.
You may need
- While role play is meant to be fun and exciting, it is also necessary to remember that consent is key. Make sure that both parties are comfortable with the roles and the scenario. Discuss boundaries beforehand to ensure that the experience is smooth and pleasurable for both of you.
- To make the scenario more convincing, consider learning a bit about the roles that you're playing, like basic medical terms for the doctor and some design jargon for the designer. That way, it becomes easier to really get into the characters.
- Don’t be afraid to use humor to lighten the mood. Role-playing should be fun and not taken too seriously. Feel free to laugh at any awkward or silly moments.