Teacher Student Roleplay
Get ready to take a trip down memory lane, back to your school days. Unleash your creativity and become the teacher or student, in a roleplay scenario that is designed to take you out of your normal routine and ignite some fiery fun into a cool November evening.Add to favorites
- First, the space where the scenario will take place should be prepared. A small table and two chairs with a notebook and pen, would be perfect. Here, the scene is an evening-tutoring session that involves a strict, uptight teacher (Alperen) helping a rebellious student with her studies.
- As a control-loving teacher, Alperen will be firm and passionate about his subject matter. Our student, played enthusiastically by his partner, will be attempting to distract her dedicated teacher into more...enticing activities. The scenario starts with some serious tutoring, and then things gradually get very intimate. The idea is to build up tension between the characters during the tutoring session leading to intense sessions.
- The scenario ends on a high note, with both acknowledging the mutual attraction. How you continue the fun afterwards is totally up to your imagination, following the context of your imagination.
- One of the partners should assume the role of a teacher, while the other will play a student. Choose outfits that match your roles, such as a sharp suit for the teacher, and an innocent yet playful outfit for the student.
- Clear out an area in your living room or bedroom and arrange it to look like a simple study room. You might need a table, two chairs and some stationery for creating a simple classroom ambience. Remember, you are trying to create an illusion more than an exact replica.
- The scenario kicks off after dinner time. To play out this scenario, you need to have an obvious tension built up between the characters. The teacher has to always correct the student's mistakes while the student in turn tries to distract the teacher.
You may need
- To make the most of your roleplay, fully commit to your characters. Try adopting a different tone of voice, body language, and make use of props.
- Take turns in initiating the roleplays; it not only gives a chance for the other to come up with a scenario, but also the roles you want to play. Be receptive and respectful to your partner’s suggestions and signals.
- Keep things light and fun, remember this is all a game. If things go off-script, don't let that deter you. Just continue with the flow and have fun with it.