Starry night in Moscow
Indulge in a night of romance as you gaze under the stars, followed by personal dining at a high-end outdoor restaurant. The date ends with an intimate candle-lit dinner under a private tent where you can enjoy each others' company and the serene night ambience.
- Imagine getting a limousine pickup from your place, taking you around Moscow as you sip on some fine wine. As you reach the Gorky park, you will be given a tour of the stars by a professional astronomer. After the stargazing, you are directed to a private area of a high-end outdoor restaurant where a personal dining experience awaits. Here, you can enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner under a beautifully decorated private tent.
- The place is carefully decorated with soft plush cushions, warm blankets and candlelight, setting the perfect mood for a romantic evening under the stars. You can hear the tranquil background music that further soothes the environment. The blissful moments spent together will make your evening special and memorable.
- After the dinner, take a slow leisurely walk together under the moonlight. The streets of Moscow will glisten with the soft lights adding an extra layer of charm to the city. This romantic endeavor will certainly bring you closer like never before.
- Ensure you've made the reservation for the private dining at the restaurant beforehand, and informed them about your ideal setup. Dress comfortably, but also elegantly. Take a jacket or scarf since Moscow's nightly temperatures can get quite chilly.
- If you plan on stargazing, you might want to read up on some basic astronomy so you could contribute to the conversation. It would leave your partner pleasantly surprised.
- Arrange for the limousine pickup and make sure they have the wine of your preference. And lastly, don't forget to check the forecast. It's crucial for the night to be clear if you plan on stargazing.
- It might be best to plan this date during the late spring or early autumn, when the nights are clear and not too cold. Gorky Park has a lot of space for gazing at the sky, however, you must find a secluded area where the city light is minimal to get the best view of the stars.
- At the restaurant, while food is important, don't forget about the drinks too. They could play an essential part in setting the mood. A bottle of good quality wine would always go well with dinners.
- Lastly, remember romantic dates are about spending quality time together. Engage in meaningful conversations without distractions. Turn off your phones or put them on silent, this night should be about just the two of you.