Stargazing and Virtual Movie Night
Despite the distance between you, this date idea allows you and your partner to connect and create memorable experiences. Firstly, both will engage in an enchanting stargazing session, separately, showcasing the beauty of the night sky in each of your locations. Then, you'll move into a virtual movie night, watching the same movie and sharing reactions in real-time to feel closer together.Add to favorites
- In the early evening, each of you heads out to a nearby quiet open field, equipped with a cozy blanket and a warm drink. As night falls, you gaze at the twinkling stars above, marveling at the shared celestial beauty, even miles apart.
- As stargazing comes to an end, you return home and prepare for the second part of your date - a virtual movie night. You have already agreed on a movie, now it's time to hit play at the same time and settle in for the shared experience. Communication is key, so keep the line open, sharing reactions and insightful discussions.
- The night concludes with a relaxing post-movie chat. You share your favorite scenes, discuss the plot, and exchange views. It's a perfect opportunity to understand each other's preferences and perspectives, strengthening your bond.
- In order to enjoy this date, preparation is key. Firstly, you need to find a quiet, open field from where you can gaze at the stars. Ensure this is a safe location, and remember to dress warmly according to the weather. A blanket, hot beverage, and perhaps a snack would be great companions for this part of the date.
- For the virtual movie night, decide on the movie beforehand. Ensure that both of you have a valid subscription to the chosen online streaming platform. Arrange the time to match in both places.
- Lastly, have a reliable communication channel opened, either through video or voice call. You could also use a shared screen function if you wish to watch the movie binary in a 'virtual living room'.
You may need
- Don't forget to dress according to the weather while you're stargazing outdoors. A warm coat, gloves, and a hat might come in handy. You can bring battery-operated heated blankets for extra coziness.
- Before starting the movie, ensure both of you have gone to the bathroom, have sufficient snacks and drinks, and that there will be no interruptions on either end. This way the movie viewing will be smooth sailing.
- Lastly, the communication software you're using should be reliable and user-friendly. It's always better to test it out before the movie to avoid any lags or drops in the connection during your date.