Sensual Healing: Doctors and Nurses Roleplay
Experience the thrill of role-playing as a sensual and seductive doctor or nurse and bring in some good old-fashioned fun, providing 'medical care' to your lover right at your home.Add to favorites
- Set in the comfort of your own home, your living room transforms into a 'private clinic' where one partner is the doctor and the other, the patient. The 'doctor' is to respond to an urgent call of a 'patient' in need of immediate attention. The 'patient' will be suffering from an unknown ailment which only your 'doctor's' special treatments can cure. Throughout the roleplay, the doctor provides the necessary therapeutic touch to treat the patient. It gets more intense when the doctor 'discovers' the ailment is gravely serious and only a prolonged night of intensive care can solve the problem.
- As the night progresses, the play becomes more interesting and steamier with the 'doctor' trying new 'treatments'. The scenario ends on a positive note when the 'patient' confirms that they are feeling much better after the 'procedures'.
- Remember, the key to this roleplay is the passion and enthusiasm you bring to your roles. Be creative and enjoy each other's company while exploring and fulfilling each other's fantasies and desires in a unique way, just like in our sensual medical roleplay.
- To prepare for the scenario, clean up the chosen room to turn it into your 'private clinic'. Dress up in a white lab coat and stethoscope, for the 'doctor' and the patient can wear a bathrobe to simulate a hospital gown. You might want to dim the lights a bit to set the mood right.
- It's important to discuss the details of the roleplay in advance. This would include setting boundaries, what's acceptable, and what are the no-go zones. For a more immersive experience, you can even create a plausible backstory behind your ailments or add a twist of humor to your symptoms.
- Lastly, use your line of dialogues to build suspense and create an exciting atmosphere. Remember to stay in character throughout, using medical jargon and reinforcing the storyline at every opportunity to keep the fantasy alive.
You may need
- Even though it's a fantasy, try to keep things as realistic as possible. This includes using the appropriate dialogues and also conducting the role play professionally as a doctor or nurse would.
- Make sure your body language is in sync with the role you are playing. The 'doctor' should be calm, composed and confident while the 'patient' can portray their role with a hint of vulnerability.
- Though it's an erotic play, take care to ensure the comfort and consent of your partner at all times. If at any point things feel uncomfortable, it's okay to stop and revisit your boundaries. The goal of the roleplay is mutual enjoyment, not discomfort or distress.