Secret Gourmet Picnic with a View
Treat your lover to a special day out with a surprise gourmet picnic with a view. This isn't an ordinary backyard picnic. Instead, you're heading to an outdoor location high above Budapest where you can enjoy the breathtaking skyline. The highlight of this date is an exclusive picnic basket filled with a gourmet feast of Hungarian delicacies.Add to favorites
- The date begins with a casual stroll around the city. As your partner marvels at the beautiful structures and the historic charm of Budapest, you secretly lead them to a less crowded area that offers a panoramic view of the city.
- In the middle of the scenic beauty, a professional picnic setup awaits. Your partner's eyes will light up at the sight of a plush blanket spread out, complete with comfortable cushions and a gourmet feast set amidst a picturesque backdrop.
- Spend this magical afternoon nestled in each other's arms. Indulging in delicious food, sharing stories, and savoring the stunning views will make for memorable moments that you both will cherish forever.
- To pull off this surprise date, start by researching the best spots in Budapest that offer great views. Gellért hill or the Citadella are excellent choices. Secure a permit, if necessary.
- Next, contact a local caterer who can prepare a feast of Hungarian delicacies. Ensure that they can deliver and set up the picnic at your chosen spot. Request them to provide comfortable washable cushions and blankets.
- Lastly, plan your route through the city. Make it seem like you're on a casual stroll and lead your partner to the surprise location.
You may need
- Check the weather beforehand as this date is weather-dependent. Ensure the surprise remains a surprise: avoid dropping hints or letting your excitement give away the secret.
- If your partner is more into desserts, you could add a surprising twist to this date by arranging for a decadent Hungarian dessert spread instead of a full-course meal.
- Take a few photos of the picnic setup and the view. This date is going to be so beautiful and unique, it definitely needs to be documented!