Salsa Dancing and Seafood Dinner
Immerse yourselves in the rich culture of Spain by dancing to the rhythm of the sizzling salsa followed by feasting on some scrumptious seafood. A unique combination of action and relaxation that will surely leave you with some unforgettable memories.Add to favorites
- The evening commences with a private salsa dancing lesson on the golden sands of Los Cristianos beach. The setting sun paints a beautiful backdrop as you sway to the rhythmic beats of salsa. As night descends, you head to a local seafood restaurant that offers a stellar view of the sparkling ocean under the moonlit sky.
- At the restaurant, a table set for two awaits you. Relish the fresh seafood caught from the local waters paired with a refreshing glass of Spanish wine. The tranquility of the moment enhances the flavors, making it a culinary journey to remember.
- The night concludes with a leisurely stroll along the beach, hand in hand. Listen to the gentle whispers of the sea reminding you of the enchanting salsa beats that filled your evening, making this date nothing less than a slice of romantic paradise.
- Ensure that both of you are wearing comfortable clothes suitable for dancing and a dinner date. Though the salsa lesson is for beginners, it's always beneficial to watch a few online tutorials before your date. It will give you a sense of the rhythm and basic steps, and you will be able to enjoy it more.
- Book the salsa lessons and the table at the restaurant in advance. Do inform the restaurant that it's a date. They might give you one of their best spots and maybe throw in a small surprise too.
- A nice touch would be to bring a lightweight blanket for the post-dinner beach stroll. It might get a little chilly, and you don't want that to halt your serene moonlit walk.
You may need
- Don't worry if you've never salsa danced before. It's all about enjoying the music and having fun. Individual styles can be varied and personalized. The key is to relax, have fun, and not be afraid of going wrong.
- While ordering your food, consider trying local specialties. You might discover a new favorite dish. However, make sure you know what you're ordering - you don't want a surprise that might ruin your date.
- A beach stroll is a great time for deep, meaningful conversations. Use this time to talk about your dreams, your favorite moments from the past, or anything that you think would bring you closer.