Rural Countryside Plein Air Painting Date
This romantic date idea takes advantage of the beautiful September weather in Maladzyechna, Belarus. You and your partner will immerse yourselves in the stunning countryside, breathe fresh air, and engage in a healthy bit of intellectual conversation as you create beautiful works of art together. With a moderate budget in mind, this date offers a chance for both of you to bond in a new and exciting way.Add to favorites
- Your date begins with a leisurely drive to the lush countryside around Maladzyechna. Drink in the natural beauty around you, which will be your subject for the day's painting. Once there, you will set up your easels and begin painting the stunning vistas around you.
- As you paint, engage in intellectual conversation with your partner. Discuss the beauty around you, the subtleties of your chosen scene, or art in general. This is a perfect opportunity to touch on deeper, intellectual topics that you both find interesting.
- After a few hours of painting, you will wrap up the day with a scenic picnic teeming with local delicacies. Chew and chat about your paintings, as well as the fun and intellectually enriching day you've had together.
- Prepare for this date by checking the local weather forecast to ensure an excellent plein air painting experience. Dress in layers so you're comfortable in the September weather. Bring along umbrellas just in case.
- Buy or borrow all necessary painting equipment including easels, canvases, paint, and brushes. Choose a medium that you're both comfortable with, such as oil or acrylic. Get two sets if your partner doesn't have their own.
- Lastly, pack a picnic basket with your partner's favorite food. Buying local produce and delicacies is a fun way to discover new tastes and create more shared memories.
- Make sure to choose a spot that offers a beautiful view but also has some shade where you can escape the sun if it gets too hot.
- Don't forget to bring water and sunscreen for protection. Carry insect repellent as well, the countryside may have bugs.
- Remember, this date is not about creating perfect art, but enjoying the process of creation and the company of each other. Make sure to appreciate your partner's work and encourage their effort.