Romantic Walk and Dinner in Chisinau
Start your date with a peaceful stroll in the public garden of Chisinau, and later enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the local restaurants. This long date is perfect for the afternoon as you get to witness the beautiful city in daylight and also enjoy a candlelight dinner.Add to favorites
- Your date starts in the public garden of Chisinau, known for its beautiful landscapes and calming atmosphere. Holding hands, you roam around the place, appreciating the sheer beauty of nature and each other's company.
- After your walk in the garden, you move to the next part of your date, a cozy and romantic restaurant. Create the perfect ambience, enjoy a candlelight dinner, savour the exquisite Moldovan cuisine, and share heart-warming conversations.
- End your night with a leisurely stroll back, making lasting memories of your romantic date.
- Before your date, do a little research about the public garden, so you can guide your partner to the most beautiful areas.
- Book a reservation at a romantic restaurant in Chisinau such as the Carpe Diem Wine Shop & Bar, renowned for its amazing food and wine.
- Check the weather beforehand to make sure it's suitable for a long date outdoors. Dress in comfortable yet stylish attire. Don't forget to bring a camera or ensure your phone is charged for taking lots of pictures.
- To make your walk more interesting, consider doing a self-guided tour of the public garden. Reading the background of different areas adds more depth to your walk.
- While the sun is setting, reach your dinner destination. The Magenta sunset in the backdrop adds a romantic touch to your dinner date.
- Politeness and respect are highly valued in Moldova, so ensure you treat your date and everyone you meet with kindness.