Romantic Poetry Reading at the Hermitage Garden
In this date idea, the couple will visit Moscow's historic Hermitage Garden to enjoy a romantic poetry reading session. Fill your time together with warm conversations, emotional verses and beautiful surroundings. Bring your favorite poems, find a secluded spot in the garden, and take turns reading to each other. This enchanting experience can become unforgettable, especially during sunset or at early dawn enhancing the enchantment of the verses.Add to favorites
- Upon arrival at the Hermitage Garden, find a quiet and secluded spot. Unfold your picnic blanket and make yourselves comfortable. Begin with some light conversation, slow down your pace, forget about the daily routine and cherish the present moment. Gradually transition into the main event - the poetry reading. Pro tip: For extra enchantment, the couple can read their favorite poem or surprise each other with a new one. Wrap up the date with a stroll around the garden, hand in hand, basking in the warm afterglow of shared words and feelings.
- Hermitage Garden is known for its picturesque landscapes and romantically secluded spots which makes it perfect for reading poetry and deep conversations. The couple can find solace in each other's company amidst the serene environ. The simplicity and minimalistic nature of this date underscores deeper connection and understanding between the couple. This date idea is perfect for couples who enjoy literature and the simple pleasures in life.
- To keep this date within a low budget, the couple can bring self made snacks and drinks. It will add a personal touch to the date and is also a great way to cater your dietary preferences. Find a cozy spot, away from noise and crowd where you can relish your homemade delicacies while engrossing in heart-to-heart conversation.
- Choose your favorite poetry books, or prepare a list of poems on your phone. Pack a picnic blanket, some snacks and a bottle of your favorite beverage. Remember to dress comfortably according to the weather. If you're planning on staying after dark, you may want to bring a small candle or a lantern to add a touch of romance while illuminating your reading material.
- Consider doing a bit of research on the Hermitage Garden – knowing the history of the place can add an extra layer of depth to your experience and provide conversation fodder during your visit.
- Lastly, make sure to check the weather forecast beforehand. While the garden can be enjoyed in any weather depending on your preferences, you might want to postpone in case of severe weather conditions.
- Be mindful of the weather and dress appropriately. Try timing your reading session for the golden hour (the first hour after sunrise or the last before sunset) for an especially magical ambiance. Bring insect repellent if visiting during the warmer months.
- If one or both of you doesn't have a favorite poem, feel free to opt for a book of classic love poems or even a piece of non-poetic literature that both of you enjoy. This date is all about sharing words and feelings, so feel free to adapt it to your tastes.
- Don't forget to turn off your phones or put them on silent. This date is all about enjoying each other's company and disconnecting from the outside world, and you don't want to be interrupted by a call or text.