Romantic Indoor Stroll & Wine Tasting
Discover new tastes with your partner by indulging yourselves in the wine and cheese tasting experience in an indoor setting. The setting adds to the peaceful ambience making it a perfect date option.Add to favorites
- Imagine walking through the meandering corridors of the wine cellar in the heart of Krasnodar. You and your partner are guided by the expert sommelier who lets you in on the secrets of wine and cheese pairing. Post the walk, both of you get to sample a wide range of wines from their collection, paired exquisitely with various cheeses. Not only do you get to taste these delightful combinations, but also learn more about the delicate art of selection and pairing, adding an element of fun to your romantic date.
- After the wine and cheese tasting, you can enjoy a casual stroll around the cellar, taking time to appreciate the architecture and ambience. With every corner holding a secret and every wine telling a story, this indoor stroll adds to the quaint charm of the date.
- Lastly, you can unwind in the lounge area, intimate and cozy, sharing stories and laughs over a glass of your newly discovered favorite wine and cheese. Surrounded by rustic oak barrels and artisanal cheese, the glow of soft candlelight, this experience surely adds up to create a lasting memory.
- While a walk and wine tasting doesn’t need too much preparation, it’s always good to have a basic understanding of wine. This will help enhance your experience and increase your appreciation of the different blends you’ll be tasting. If desired, reading up a bit on cheese pairing will be great too.
- Book your wine tasting tour ahead of time to avoid waiting or any last minute troubles. Most wine cellars require a prior booking for group tours or couple tours.
- Always a good idea to eat something light before the wine tasting to avoid getting too tipsy. Do not wear any perfume or bodyspray as it may interfere with the aroma of the wine and cheese.
You may need
- Respect the wines and take time to understand the sommelier’s tour. Always feel free to ask any questions regarding anything you want to know about wine, be it its flavor or its pairing with a particular type of cheese. Keep an open mind, as you may discover a new favorite wine or cheese.
- Take your time during the tasting. It's about the experience and less about getting tipsy. Try as many varieties as possible, and keep track of the ones you like the most.
- Also, don't forget to hydrate. Drink plenty of water during the tasting. It will not only keep you from drinking too much wine, but will also cleanse your palate between different wines and cheeses, allowing you to fully appreciate each new flavor.