Rom-Com Movie Night In
Experience your own romantic comedy at home with your partner- everything from the drama and horror elements from Peyton's favourite movies. Be the stars of your very own happening movie at your very cozy living-room.Add to favorites
- The scenario begins with you and Peyton being two distinct characters from a romantic movie, perhaps the best of both worlds – you could be the practical one and Peyton can embody the sweet, sensitive soul. Let the idea of the movie guide your actions and words. Take periodic breaks from the movie, pause the screen and enact a dramatic or romantic scene from the film.
- After the first movie, which would be a romantic comedy, suggest switching the genre to a horror movie. Encourage Peyton to pick her favourite one. This way, you not only cater to her liking but also introduce an exciting, adrenaline-rushing twist to your movie night in. Cling to each other during the scary scenes and reassure each other afterward, just like how it always happens in movies.
- Finally, wrap up the night with some heartfelt confessions or dramatic dialogues, embodying the characters from the day's favorite film. Don't minimize the drama or romance; this is the chance to be as cheesy, cute, or spooky as you might not be in your daily life. Make her laugh with funny quotes or recreate the scariest scene from the horror film – make the night unforgettable.
- You need to properly prepare for this cozy, indoor movie night. Ensure your living room is comfortable and cozy. Put on some warm, comfy blankets, soft pillows, and make sure it's warm enough to get Peyton comfortable. Prepare some popcorn, Peyton's favorite snacks or beverages to add a cinematic feel to the night.
- Peyton's favourite romantic-comedy and horror film are what you need next. Make sure these movies and their major scenes are accessible and suitable for both of you. Know your characters beforehand; dress and behave according to them.
- Lastly, take care of the timing. The movies should have adequate intervals between them, allowing you adequate time for role-playing. Make sure to plan your actions according to the film – pause the film during a romantic or dramatic scene and enact it together, making it feel as if you're a part of the movie.
You may need
- Make sure you take the role-play seriously. Your actions should match your character's storyline. The more involved you are, the more fun it will be.
- Don't rush through the role-play episodes. Pause the movie at key moments and take your time to enact the scenes together. It's okay if it feels cheesy, it's all part of the fun!
- Lastly, make sure to discuss the plan with Peyton. Ensure she's comfortable with the plan and the costumes. This will ensure that your partner is completely involved in the role-play and is enjoying her time.