Private Opera Extravaganza in Vienna
Surprise your loved one with an unforgettable night filled with the enchanting melodies of classical opera, set in the heart of Europe's music capital, Vienna.Add to favorites
- If your partner has a taste for culture and classical music, this date would make for an unforgettable surprise. You both arrive at a beautifully restored opera house, dressed in your best, and then escorted to a private box where you can savour the grandeur and elegance of the surroundings.
- The lights dim, the music begins, and for a moment, you could almost believe you’ve been transported back in time. Amid the haunting operatic melodies, you enjoy a glass of the finest Champagnes and exquisite canapés prepared by a private chef.
- To end the night, take a private guided tour around the opera house, getting a glimpse of the performing artists' lives and taking in the history and the grandeur of the place.
- Book the date well in advance to ensure the availability of the operatic ensemble. It's a good idea to double-check with the opera house about their dress code to avoid any embarrassment later. It might also be helpful to familiarize yourselves with the opera that's going to be performed on the night so you can better appreciate the performance.
- Arrange for your transportation for the night - consider booking a classic car to really set the tone. If you want to make the night even more special, why not look into accommodation close to the opera house and enjoy a leisurely walk back after the climax of the evening?
- Lastly, if dining at a restaurant before or after the show, make sure you reserve a table well in advance.
You may need
- Regardless of whether you or your partner are seasoned opera-goers or complete beginners, don't be afraid to ask the staff at the opera house about any questions you might have. They are usually more than happy to chat about the opera and can provide some interesting insights.
- If you're not an expert on opera, read up on the history of the show you will be watching, as it will enhance your appreciation of the performance. You could also bring along an opera synopsis or even read a few reviews online to get a sense of what to expect.
- Try to maintain a sense of surprise for your partner throughout the course of this date. Arranging a luxury car to pick them up or surprising them with a reservation at a high-end hotel could really make the occasion feel that much more special.