Prepare to heal and be healed in the most sensual way with this doctor and patient roleplay scenario. Set in beautiful Berlin during the cozy month of October, this erotic adventure invites both partners to explore their fantasies in the comfort of their clinic-like setting. The playful patient will be told what to do by the authoritative doctor in a gentle yet exciting manner.Add to favorites
- The scenario begins with the arrival of patient Sarah in need of a check-up. She is greeted by her loving partner playing the role of the doctor who guides her through the process. Her partner, dressed in a doctor's coat will initiate her physical examination.
- This will start with some basic routine tests which get more intimate and sensual, focusing on 'problem areas'. The doctor will use his ‘medical equipment’ to run a series of pleasure tests, leading the scenario towards its peak.
- After the play, the roles may be reversed where the doctor becomes the patient and Sarah becomes the doctor. Feel the authority, fun and power by role-reversing, providing each other with essential 'care'.
- To begin with, the couple needs to set the stage for their little private clinic. They can use a room in their home, arranging it like a doctor's office with a chair or bed resembling a patient's table.
- Next, the partner playing the doctor will need an adult sexy doctor's outfit, and Sarah, being the patient, can wear an adult sexy nurse's outfit or an outfit she’s comfortable in. Safety and consent should be the first priority, agreeing on safe words to be used.
- Lastly, the couple can gather some sensual 'medical instruments'. Get some creative and playful ideas for instruments that can serve dual purposes in your play.
You may need
- It’s particularly important to have a detailed discussion before beginning the roleplay. Make sure both partners are on the same page concerning the approach and limits of the game.
- Ensure to set the mood with proper environment and outfits. Soft lighting can add to the ambiance significantly. Use safe toys and always go with the comfort level of your partner.
- Remember to maintain openness, trust, and communication. Feel free to stop or alter the scenario at any point if it becomes uncomfortable for either partner. Use humor to lighten the mood. Most importantly, enjoy the process and have fun!