Picturesque Evening in Morristown
Experience a memorable evening in Morristown, NJ, enjoying beautiful views, great food, and each other's company.Add to favorites
- Start the date with a visit to the beautiful Frelinghuysen Arboretum where you can enjoy the gorgeous outdoor sceneries. From there, move on to the historic Fort Nonsense, where you will not only appreciate the history but will be rewarded with a stunning view of the area. Finally, have a romantic dinner at a local restaurant with a great view to end a perfect evening.
- The Frelinghuysen Arboretum provides a lovely setting to have a relaxed conversation and to enjoy the beautiful weather. Fort Nonsense, on the other hand, is a little adventure to the top for a rewarding view of Morristown. Dinner will be the icing on the cake with a great local cuisine and a tranquil atmosphere.
- This idea for a date night does not involve any typical movie date or party. Instead, it involves a peaceful day out with your partner admiring the great town of Morristown, marking a memorable evening.
- Make sure to check the weather beforehand as you will be spending a part of the date outdoor. Dress comfortably to enjoy the walk and the views. Also, you might want to carry a camera to capture the beautiful views and moments.
- Make a reservation for dinner at a local restaurant that offers a great view to ensure you get a good spot. It might get busy during the evenings, so a prior reservation would help.
- Ensure to have a good knowledge of the history of Fort Nonsense. A story always makes a visit to a historic place more interesting. Brush up a bit of related history.
- Pack some light snacks and beverages. You might want to enjoy a little picnic in the arboretum. Pack a blanket which you can lay down on the grass. It would set a lovely scene.
- Try to reach Fort Nonsense during the sunset. The view of the sun setting over the town is quite breathtaking from up there. You wouldn't want to miss that.
- Choose a restaurant that offers outdoor seating with a view. There's always something special about dining alfresco.