Picnic at the Botanical Garden
Create unforgettable memories with your special someone while you marvel at the beauty of nature in the State Botanical Garden of Georgia. This romantic date idea includes a self-packed picnic filled with gluten-free treats. Enjoy a nice walk in the garden and have a beautiful gluten-free picnic amidst the beautiful sceneries.Add to favorites
- Your romantic date starts at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia, where you can explore various themed gardens. After you have enjoyed the morning exploring the different paths, you settle in one of the beautiful spots in the garden. Here is where you indulge in your self-curated, gluten-free picnic.
- As the day progresses, engage in pleasant conversations or read a book together. To cap off your day, take a peaceful walk along the International Garden for a view of the representation of different botanical eras.
- The evening is free for you to enjoy the quiet nature surroundings or a concert at the garden if available.
- The first thing to do is to research gluten-free recipes that are easy to prepare and carry for a picnic. Include a variety of sandwiches, fruits salads, tarts, and drinks. Remember to pack the food in an insulated picnic basket to keep it fresh.
- Next, bring a comfortable picnic blanket and a couple of satiny pillows for you to sit and lounge on. Also, add a book and board games to make it more fun.
- Lastly, don't forget essentials like napkins, utensils, sunscreen, and a garbage bag for cleanup.
You may need
- Use a weather app to check the weather forecast. An unexpected rain could ruin your picnic.
- Always pack extra food and drinks than you think you might need. You might want to spend more time at the garden than initially planned.
- Remember to respect the garden rules, especially those about where you can and can't picnic. Always leave your picnic spot as clean as you found it.