Percy Jackson's Magical Realm
Transport you and your partner Jasmine into the mythical world of Percy Jackson, right within the cozy confines of your house. As lovers of the legendary saga, you'll find this scenario especially thrilling, keeping the October chill of Madison at bay.Add to favorites
- Transform your living area into an Oasis of Mount Olympus. This realm is where the gods, goddesses, and mythological creatures of the Percy Jackson universe gather and interact. In this scenario, you are Percy, the son of Poseidon, and Jasmine is Annabeth, the daughter of Athena.
- Whilst lounging around in your home-turned Olympus, Zeus (acted by your smart speaker) suddenly sends a quest. The quest is about finding Aphrodite's lost magical necklace in your house. The clues to locate the necklace could be hidden in your favorite Percy Jackson books, bringing back sweet memories of the times you both spent reading them.
- Once the quest is completed, you both are rewarded by Aphrodite with a magical love potion (a mix of Jasmine's favorite drink). Share the potion and confess your heartfelt feelings to your loved one, just like Percy would do it to Annabeth. Then, let the night take over as Percy and Annabeth (you both) share an intimate and romantic moment in the magical realms of Mount Olympus.
- Get your favorite Percy Jackson books out and reread some critical plot points to get into the mood. A little cosplay, dressing up as Percy Jackson and Annabeth will make the entire roleplay more immersive and fun. You could use bedsheets or tablecloths and DIY some simple costumes from the books.
- Hide a necklace in the house (this will be Aphrodite's magical necklace in the roleplay), and prepare riddles or clues, which leads to the necklace's hiding place. You may hide these clues within the pages of your Percy Jackson books.
- Lastly, prepare Jasmine’s favorite drink (love potion). This is best served after completing the quest to add a romantic edge to your roleplay.
You may need
- For originality, strive to come up with clues and riddles inspired by the Percy Jackson saga. This will also challenge Jasmine and you, bringing a sense of achievement once you manage to solve each one.
- While creating the costumes, try to make them as comfortable as possible since you'll be wearing them for a good few hours. You might want to consider adding intimate elements to the outfits, making the final part of the evening even more exciting.
- Remember to set a relaxed yet adventurous mood with ambient lighting – maybe dimmed lights or fairy lights, and fantasy background music to create the perfect Mount Olympus ambience for your role-play scenario.