Parisian Scooter Tour and Picnic
Explore Paris in a fun and adventurous way by scootering around the city. You will discover amazing landmarks and beautiful views. Finish your adventurous day with a homemade picnic in the park.Add to favorites
- Start your day by renting a pair of trendy scooters to tour the city. You can find several affordable scooter rental services around the city. Follow your map or just freely roam through the wide boulevards, narrow alleys and lovely bridges of Paris. Scootering in France's capital, side by side, is an adventure in itself.
- Mid-day, whisk off to a local market to gather fresh ingredients for your picnic. Baguettes, French cheese, local fruits and freshly squeezed juice would be a perfect meal. Make sure to pack a blanket for sitting on the grass.
- Finally head towards Champ de Mars, the grand public greenspace where you can set up your picnic with the Eiffel Tower as your backdrop. Enjoy your homemade food, relax and embrace the romantic atmosphere of Paris.
- Make sure you both are dressed comfortably, and don't forget to wear helmets. Safety should always come first! Bring a backpack or a bag to store the food you'll buy from the market later. You don't want anything too heavy, just some light snacks that can fit in a small bag.
- Before setting off, check the local scooter laws in Paris. Familiarize yourself with the road and traffic rules. Don't forget to book your scooters in advance to ensure they're available.
- Lastly, prepare a map of the city. You can follow it or just roam freely. Either way, be sure to navigate through some of the city's iconic landmarks.
You may need
- Most of Paris' streets are scooter-friendly, but avoid heavy traffic areas. The city's beauty lies in its small alleys and lesser-known roads, so don't hesitate to get off the main roads and explore.
- When choosing foods for your picnic, it's fun to try to share different kinds of cheeses, fruits and baguettes. Remember to bring something to cut the cheese and bread.
- Although September in Paris has generally warm weather, it's always good to check the weather forecast before setting off. If it's too hot, remember to stay hydrated and take breaks in the shade. Likewise, if there's a chance of rain, you can plan a rain check or consider other indoor activities.