Panoramic Dinner with Live Music
A perfect date for couples where one partner loves live music and the other is into peaceful ambiance with good drinks. Ideal for the month of November when indoor activities are preferred, this date promises excellent food, soothing live music, and a mesmerizing view.Add to favorites
- The date night starts with a car picking you both from your location. You arrive at a skyscraper where the restaurant is located, and are escorted to your reserved table. As you sit down, the scenic view through the floor-to-ceiling window takes your breath away.
- As you glance through the menu, a band tunes up nearby. Soon, the strains of your favorite song fill the room, making your partner's eyes light up in surprise and delight. You both order your heart's desire and cherish the time together with good food and music.
- With the end of the meal, the music turns softer, not to overpower your conversation. Under the soft light, overlooking the sprawling city beneath, you two indulge in intimate talks while enjoying your preferred drinks. The evening concludes with a beautiful feeling of love and togetherness, which leaves you longing for many more such moments.
- Start with booking a table at a restaurant that offers good food, live music, and a panoramic view. Preferably, get a reservation near the window to fully enjoy the view. Depending upon the available options in the city, a skyscraper restaurant would be ideal.
- Ask the restaurant in advance about the band playing that night. If possible, request them to play your partner's favorite songs. This will ensure a personal touch and a pleasant surprise for your partner.
- Pre-arrange for a private car to pick you up and drop you back. This will not only make your date hassle-free but also give you more time to enjoy the eve together, gauge your partner's preferences for drinks and be ready to recommend something they might enjoy.
You may need
- The restaurant should be chosen based on recommendations and reviews about their food and live music. Make sure the music is not too loud as one of you prefers less noise. Check out in advance for any private/open-air section with heaters where you can relax after the meal while enjoying your drinks.
- Dressing appropriately for the venue, as well as the weather, is essential. Do a little research about what suits you best for such an elegant setting. A dark, formal outfit can never go wrong for such an occasion.
- In case, live music is not available, consider carrying a portable music player with pre-loaded songs that both you and your partner enjoy. A small personal telescope can be a fun addition if the view from the restaurant includes interesting landmarks or celestial bodies.