Majestic Hot Air Balloon Date over Dnipro
Ascend towards the heavens with your loved one in a hot air balloon and experience the unforgettable, mesmerizing views of Dnipro, Ukraine.Add to favorites
- The day begins with you surprising your partner with the exciting news of today's adventure, followed by a journey to the lift-off site. There, the professional balloon crew starts to inflate the balloon and you are taken through a safety briefing. Next, you and your date ascend into the sky, gaining a bird's-eye view of Dnipro's stunning cityscape and the surrounding countryside. After an hour or so suspended in mid-air, you’ll descent and celebrate your shared experience with a traditional champagne toast.
- The rest of the day is for enjoyment at some of the city's most romantic spots. You might walk along the Dnipro River with its beautiful promenade or visit one of the city's many lush parks, with this day turning into an incredible memory you will cherish forever.
- To end this day in a high note, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at one of Dnipro’s top restaurants. Feast on gourmet delights as you reminisce about the day’s excitement and watch the city lights twinkling in the night.
- You'll want to prepare for the weather. Wear layered clothing as it can get chilly above the ground. Don't forget comfortable and flat shoes as you'll be standing during the flight and doing some walking later. You might also want to bring a hat to shield you from the balloon's heat source.
- Do some research ahead of time about Dnipro's famous spots to make the most of your day there. Make sure to mention any dietary restrictions or preferences when booking your dinner reservation in advance at Tsarskoe Selo Restaurant.
- As this is meant to be a surprise for your partner, try to keep the details hidden until the very morning of your date. For example, you can just tell them that you're planning an exciting day out without revealing what it is.
- Don't forget to check the weather in advance. Hot air balloon flights are weather dependent and usually take place early in the morning when the wind is at its calmest. Consult with the balloon operator a day before for confirmation.
- Make sure to take plenty of photographs up in the balloon, the city beneath you would provide a magnificent backdrop. However, don't forget to step away from the lens sometimes and just enjoy the view.
- Lastly, after your meal at the restaurant, consider taking a stroll along the Dnipro River for the perfect end to a magical day. The riverside, especially in the evenings, boasts incredible views of the city lights.