Engulf in a playful, yet emotional scenario where you play doctor and patient while falling in love all over again. In this scenario your partner will be the doctor who heals you with love and care.Add to favorites
- In this role-play, one partner takes on the role of a doctor, expert in the miraculous, powerful healing methods of love and caring. The other one will be the sick patient, yearning for affection and care.
- The patient partner shall create a character with a funny and non-existent illness, let's say 'lack of love sickness'. The challenge for the doctor will be to cure this sickness with immense love and caring, enveloping the patient in warmth and affection.
- The patient will succumb to the caring nature of the doctor, trusting them with their 'lives', and willingly receiving the 'treatment'. Remember, the focus should not only be on 'healing' but creating a storyline that helps revive the romance in your relationship.
- Prepare your living room or bedroom to resemble a hospital room. Clear out any clutter, make room for a 'hospital bed', and have some medical props ready, like a stethoscope, band-aids, and a doctor's coat.
- The 'sick' partner should prepare some symptoms and how their illness affects their daily life, to make it all the more believable for their partner. Make it fun, yet emotionally engaging.
- Both need to dress according to their roles. The sick person can wear something comfortable, like a pajama, and the doctor can wear a white coat or a white shirt. Remember, the more believable characters are, the more fun you will have.
You may need
- Never break character. Stick to your roles no matter how silly it gets. The more you commit, the more fun it will be.
- Play along with the storyline. Don't be afraid to improvise. Make it as interactive as possible. The patient should act out their symptoms and the doctor should 'carefully examine' them in a playful yet caring manner.
- Keep it charged, funny yet emotional. It should not just be about physical romance, but about creating a bond through caring, healing, and rescuing each other through adversities.