Haunted House Exploration
Immerse yourselves into a thrilling night of exploration in your very own haunted house. Low light, spooky soundtracks, and the adrenaline from the unknown will make for a night you won't forget.Add to favorites
- Transform your living space into a haunted house, with low lighting, spooky decorations and eerie music. You and your partner will be explorers venturing into the unknown. The adrenaline, the mystery and the stimulating fear will provide an exciting and sensual atmosphere.
- Each of you takes turns to lead the exploration. When one discovers a 'hidden', item, they get rewarded with a passionate kiss or a more intimate act depending on the item found.
- Once you've explored every corner, gather in the master bedroom, the 'safe' zone, to reward each other for bravery with a passionate night.
- Clean up your home and redecorate it with spooky decorations. You can use DIY decorations or purchase some from the dollar store. Turn off most of the lights, leaving only a few for safety. Create secret spots where you can hide 'key' items.
- Choose some spooky music, there are plenty of playlists available online. Arrange your soundtrack to start playing at the beginning of your exploration.
- Decide on 'key' items to hide. These can be costume jewelry, little notes with loving messages, or if you want to add more spice, even 'Sexy adult' outfits.
You may need
- Remember safety is important. Ensure that the paths are clear from objects that may cause trips or falls. Don't blindfold yourselves completely, you should still be able to navigate around safely.
- Keep the 'key' items simple and safe. They should be small items that evoke surprise and excitement. 'Sexy adult' outfits can be used, but only if both of you are comfortable with it.
- Do not get too involved in the roleplay that you forget to enjoy yourselves. The goal is to have fun and create lasting memories.