French Boudoir in Colombes
Set the scene for an intimate French evening at home with your partner. Enjoy your own private boudoir with this free, sexy scenario, designed for a cozy indoor date in October.Add to favorites
- On this blustery October night in Colombes, you and your partner open the door to your date location: your own bedroom, metamorphosed into a sensual French boudoir. The bed is perfectly made, and the cumulus of soft pillows invites you to surrender. A red wine, preferably a free sample you got from a wine tasting event, paired with some cheese that's been in your fridge is set on a plate at the bedside table.
- Tonight, you and your partner play roles: one is the sultry mistress/mister; the other, a willing beau. The mistress/mister guides the other throughout, dictating the pace of the night. The beau, in return, finds pleasure in obedience, following the lead of the mistress/mister.
- As the night deepens and the October wind howls outside, the room gets hotter. The role-play reaches its final act. You both hear each other's hearts pounding, as breathless whispers fill the room of your own private boudoir, right in your home, in Colombes.
- To prepare for this date, clean up your bedroom nicely. Make the bed and pile it with comfy pillows. Dim the lights or switch them off completely and use candles instead to give a warm, romantic glow. If you have some French music, play it softly in the background to set the mood.
- Dress the part. The sultry mistress/mister can wear something evocative, perhaps a sexy robe or lingerie, but something that you already have in your wardrobe. The beau can wear a button-down shirt, partly unbuttoned to give that debonair look.
- Prepare a plate with some cheese from your fridge and open up a bottle of wine, preferably one that you got as a free sample from some event. Remember, this is supposed to be a budget-friendly date, so there's no need to splurge on expensive things.
You may need
- As this scenario involves role-playing, don't get too caught up in the roles that you forget to have fun. The point of this is for you and your partner to feel more connected and to add a little excitement to your relationship. If at any point you or your partner feel uncomfortable with anything, don't hesitate to communicate openly about it.
- For an even more authentic touch, you might want to learn a few French phrases to whisper to your partner throughout the date. It's not necessary, but it could certainly add to the fun and make your date more memorable. Without spending more, you can look up some phrases online or use a language app.
- Lastly, make sure to tell your partner beforehand about the scenario that you have planned out. This way, they can prepare mentally for the roles and get into character as well.