Exploring The Ancient Agora & Wine Tasting Date
Take your partner on a date to remember as you explore the ancient Agora and enjoy wine tasting at a local vineyard.Add to favorites
- Your day starts with a visit to the Ancient Agora Open Air museum, where you take a walk on the cobblestoned paths, exploring the ruins of old markets, the roman basilica, and roman columns.
- After you've explored the Agora, head over to one of the local vineyards on the outskirts of İzmir. Get a tour of the vineyard and learn about the wine-making process. End with a wine tasting, where you try different local wines.
- Catch the sunset at the vineyard, sipping wine in each other's arms, whilst sharing intimate conversations.
- To prepare for this date, you should first check the opening hours and prices of the Ancient Agora Open Air Museum in İzmir. Plan your visit early in the day to maximize your time there.
- Next, research to find an appropriate vineyard that offers vineyard tours and wine tasting events. It would be best if you also made a reservation in advance.
- Dress comfortably for the date as you will be walking a lot. Also, carry a hat and sunglasses and put on sunscreen to protect you from the sun.
You may need
- Bring a camera or use your phone to capture the beautiful scenery and moments between you two.
- During the wine tasting, take it slow and enjoy each sip. Learn about the different flavors from the vintners and appreciators around.
- Lastly, remember to enjoy the date. Engage in interesting conversations with your partner and make lots of beautiful memories.