Exciting Balloon Flight over Yekaterinburg
What could be more adventurous than a once-in-a-lifetime experience soaring over Yekaterinburg in a hot air balloon? Meanwhile, enjoy the majestic panorama of the city and surrounding landscapes. A champagne toast as you watch the stunning September sunset caps off your memorable adventure.Add to favorites
- You and your partner arrive at the launch site, where you watch in fascination as the enormous balloon inflates.
- After a safety briefing, your balloon takes [them] to the sky. You rise higher and higher, the cityscape of Yekaterinburg slowly receding beneath. You hold each other close as you gaze out over the expansive view of the sprawling city and beyond.
- As the September sun starts to set, the inflight champagne is popped open. You make a toast to your love and the unique adventure you're sharing, the warm, golden light adding to the magic of the moment.
- Make sure to dress in layers as it could get chilly up in the air.
- Don't forget to check the weather forecast a day or two before your scheduled flight.
- Bring a good camera to capture the spectacular views from up high.
You may need
- Remember to plan your transportation to and from the launch site.
- To keep the experience intimate, consider booking a private balloon.
- Although balloon flights are highly weather-dependent and can be unpredictable, they are generally safe. Follow your pilot's instructions at all times for a smooth experience.