Enchanted River Cruise and Dinner
Wrocław, known as the 'Venice of Poland', provides the perfect backdrop for a romantic date. Experience a special river cruise and dinner date where you can enjoy the city's beautiful landscapes from a unique perspective together with a delicious native Polish dinner. This date experience will give you unforgettable memories of enchanted evenings and delectable local cuisine.Add to favorites
- Start your enchanting date by boarding the cruise boat. Hold hands as you explore the beautifully lit boat, enjoying the soft music playing in the background.
- As the river cruise departs, feel the cool breeze of the Odra River and enjoy the spectacular view of Wrocław’s beautiful buildings with their fairy-tale-like illuminations glittering in the water.
- End your cruise with a scrumptious Polish dinner. The boat's cozy restaurant offers a wide array of local dishes that you both can enjoy with candlelight creating a romantic ambiance.
- Dress in comfortable but stylish attire. You will be walking and touring around the boat. Don't forget your light jacket or shawl as the evening breeze might be chilly.
- Make sure to book your river cruise and dinner in advance so you won't have any delays or disappointments. Many cruise lines have online booking facilities for your convenience.
- Take some time to explore Wrocław prior to your cruise dinner. The city has many spectacular sights and landmarks to offer. This will heighten your anticipation for the magical river cruise ahead.
- Wrocław’s water tram stops at a few islands, and each of them has something interesting to show. You might want an interesting detour on one of those islands.
- Choose a clear night for your river cruise to fully enjoy the illuminated scenery of Wrocław. It will surely create a more romantic ambiance.
- Don't forget to tip the restaurant staff after your dinner. As in most countries, it is also customary in Poland to give a tip to the server for a good service.