Doctor and Patient Roleplay
You and your partner are about to embark on a fun and exciting roleplay journey. The setting is a homely clinic and you'll be alternating between playing doctor and patient, examining, diagnosing, and treating each other in the most playfully seductive ways possible. This roleplay will amp up your intimacy and strengthen your bond further.Add to favorites
- The scenario starts off with one partner acting as the Doctor. He/she will dress the part by donning white shirts and lab coats, creating an authentic clinic scenario. The 'patient' partner will visit the 'doctor' with a pretend ailment. The 'doctor' will examine, diagnose and 'treat' the ailment in a playful yet tantalizing manner. There should be an air of fun, anticipation and excitement, keeping the theme professionally flirtatious.
- After a while, swap the roles. The previous patient now turns into the doctor and the previous doctor becomes the patient. The new patient now presents themselves with a different ailment and the new doctor takes over. The doctor not only 'treats' the ailment but also ensures the patient is comfortable and satisfied with their treatment. Keep it playful and light, adding elements of surprise to keep things thrilling.
- Remember, the aim is to have fun and bring in some playfulness into your intimate time together. Your home turns into your clinic and every room can be a new department of your hospital. Use the complete house and keep it dynamic.
- Before you begin, set the mood. Dim the lights, use some scented candles, and play soft instrumental music. Clean, tidy and slightly rearrange your space to give it a fresh look. You can use a room as your clinic and use a work desk as your consultation table. Deploy comforters or cushions for the patient's comfort.
- Select costumes based on what you have available. A white coat or shirt for the doctor and comfortable clothes for the patient. You might like to use props like a stethoscope or glasses to enhance the authenticity of your characters. Prepare some common phrases to use during your role play such as 'let's see what we have here', or 'that will need some treatment'.
- Finally, discuss your comfort zones. Create a safe word if needed and respect each other's boundaries. Remember you're in it for shared pleasure and not to make anyone uncomfortable.
You may need
- Commit to your role to make it more exciting. The more you get into it, the more exciting it becomes. You can also upgrade or change your wardrobe based on your preferences and comfort level. If you're shy or uncomfortable initially, don't worry, it’s normal, remember it's all about having fun.
- Stay open-minded, accept goof-ups and laugh it out. It's not a professional performance but a fun way to bring playfulness and novelty to your intimate life. It can be highly satisfying and bring you closer to each other.
- Always remember to affirm each other after the act. Discuss what went well and areas of improvement. Open communication and constructive feedback will make your next role play scenario even more exciting and satisfying.