Doctor and Patient Roleplay Night
The Doctor and Patient Roleplay Night consists of an awesome and steamy roleplay scenario where you and your partner play the roles of a doctor and patient in an indoor environment. It is guaranteed to entertain and spark the interest and desire between you and your partner.Add to favorites
- You are the Doctor and your partner is your patient. You've arrived home from a long day at the clinic. Your house is the little clinic for the night, where a patient waits, having scheduled an urgent appointment for a full body check-up.
- The patient expresses their complaints about certain body parts – all directed towards your areas of interest. The examination starts with the doctor giving the patient a complete 'checkup', using different 'tools' and 'techniques' to 'diagnose' the problem.
- The game progresses and the doctor, finding more 'health complications', decides on immediate 'treatment'. This involves a lot of intimate touching, possibly some toys (like a stethoscope or massaging equipment), and, of course, a great deal of 'doctor-patient' confidentiality.
- Make sure to prepare your house to resemble a clinic, keeping it clean and tidy. Make a believable scenario - perhaps your partner has an 'appointment' and you're the doctor who's going to 'examine' her. Decide on the 'symptoms' and 'diagnosis' and how you will 'treat' them.
- Dress up! The doctor can wear a white lab coat, stethoscope, and maybe even glasses to look more professional. The patient's outfit can be a simple patient’s gown or whatever they consider to be comfortable for a doctor's appointment. Set the atmosphere to be clinical yet sensual.
- Choose an appropriate room for this role-playing game. Depending on your preference, it could be the bedroom, transformed into a makeshift exam room with extra pillows, clean white linen, maybe even a desk. Choose your 'medical tools' wisely, they will directly influence your experience.
You may need
- Get into the character! Talk in medical lingo, inquire about the 'medical history' of the 'patient'. Tease, arouse and make it fun for both of you.
- Don't forget the power of touch. Use it to explore your partner's body, just like a real doctor would examine a patient but with your own sexy twist. The more thorough the examination the better the results.
- Have fun with the roles, keep the play realistic and pleasant. Remember to respect each other's boundaries and have a safe word if necessary.