Doctor And Patient Fun Night
A playful, energy-filled roleplay scenario centered around the doctor-patient dynamic. This game, perfect for a chilly November evening in Istanbul, will lighten the mood while bringing you closer as a couple.Add to favorites
- The scenario starts with your partner complaining about a mysterious ailment.
- As the 'doctor', it's your job to diagnose the problem. The fun comes from the improvised and ridiculous diagnoses and treatments you two come up with. The game isn’t just about the physical aspect, but it's also a fun way to support each other in acting and make each other laugh.
- The 'patient', your partner, is expected to explian his ailments in humorous ways for you, the 'doctor', to cure using hilarious methods. This interactive play will both work on your communication skills as well as spice things up in the bedroom.
- First, set the stage. Designate a place in your home as the 'clinic'. This could be anywhere – the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, just make sure it's warm enough for a funny game on a November night in Istanbul.
- Next, decide your roles. Who will be the doctor and who will be the patient? This might seem trivial, but having clear roles set from the start will help immerse yourselves into the scenario better.
- Finally, pick out costumes for each role. You won't need anything too specific or expensive; anything you can find at home will do. A white shirt or lab coat can be the doctor's uniform, and the patient can wear anything comfortable. Have some fun with this – the funnier the 'uniform', the better!
You may need
Health and Beauty
Health and Beauty
- Remember, the main aim of this roleplay is fun. Make sure to keep things light-hearted and don't take anything too seriously. Use this scenario as a way to explore each other's sense of humor and to spend quality time together.
- Communication here is key. Before you start, have a chat about your likes and dislikes. This will ensure you stay within each other's comfort zones and that both of you enjoy the game to the fullest.
- Most importantly, stay in character. This might seem a bit weird at first, but the more committed you are to your roles, the more fun it becomes. Challenge yourselves to be creative and play off each other's energy. And of course, don't forget to 'cure' your partner's 'ailments'!