Doctor and Patient Adventure
Get ready to dive deep into the sensual world of medicinal roleplay. With the doctor-patient scenario, you and your partner get to explore the realms of medication and sensuality and experience a fantastic bonding. The setting is perfectly suitable for adventurous couples looking to break away from the routine and add a touch of excitement and an extra spice to their relationship without spending a fortune.Add to favorites
- The partner playing the patient complains about a vague but 'serious' condition, and seeks help from their partner, the 'doctor'. The scenario kicks off at the 'clinic' (your bedroom). The doctor examines the patient with 'specialized equipment' and the game goes on with lots of laughter and intimate moments between patient and doctor.
- Throughout the game, remember to take your roles seriously - the doctor should carry a professional demeanor and the patient should act accordingly too. Use medical jargon as convincingly as possible, demand and give full attention to detail - this setup is a part of the roleplay thrill.
- To make the roleplay more interesting, you could agree that the patient has to follow the doctor's orders as part of their 'treatment'. This adds an element of domination and submission into the game, upping the spiciness of your roleplay.
- Turn your bedroom into a mini clinic for the role-play. Clear newspapers, books, and other unnecessary items off the bed. You can light up scented candles around the room and use white bed sheets to give the room a clinic-like feel.
- The partner playing the doctor could dress up in a doctor's coat with minimal clothing underneath, while the 'patient' can wear comfortable loose clothes. Create a playlist of soft, sensual music to play in the background to help set the tone.
- To add to the experience, you can purchase a stethoscope, a white lab coat, latex gloves, a thermometer (a playful one), and a notepad to write down symptoms and 'prescriptions'. All of these supplies can be found at a low cost, fitting your budget.
You may need
- Remember, the aim of the role-play is to explore new boundaries of pleasure and fun. Always ensure consent is maintained between you and your partner. Do not push each other past your comfort zones.
- A good way to further intensify the experience is to stay in character even when not in the 'clinic'. You could be at the 'doctor's office' one moment, and getting a 'check-up' the next.
- You can prepare secret 'codes' or 'signals' to communicate intentions without breaking the role. These could be squeezing a hand or even a specific phrase.