Cozy home-cooked dinner and romantic walk in Yekaterinburg
Prepare a homemade dinner together, relish your creation, and conclude with a romantic walk around the exciting sites of Yekaterinburg.Add to favorites
- Start off your date by preparing a simple yet delicious meal together. It’s a handy way of getting to know each other's tastes and culinary skills. Find a recipe that both of you will like, perhaps something traditional Russian, and get your hands on it. Once the dinner is ready, enjoy it with some pleasant conversation.
- After the meal, take a walk around the city. The streets of Yekaterinburg are beautiful both day and night, and the sightseeing here is simply excellent. Visit the stunning Church of All Saints, the poignant Monument to the Beatles, or the impressive Yekaterinburg Circus...
- Conclude your first date with a peaceful stroll along the city’s wonderful waterfront – perfect for heartfelt conversations and calming views.
- Take time to plan your meal. Consider the food preferences of your date. Make a list of necessary ingredients and make sure you have them ready in your kitchen before the date. You might also want to make sure that your place is tidy and welcoming for your date.
- Plan your city walk - research some of the main attractions in Yekaterinburg and plan a route that seems natural to follow after you've had your meal.
- To ensure you look your best, choose your outfit ahead of time. Something casual but pleasant looking would be just right.
- Relax, it’s a first date, and things may not always be perfect but they can always be fun. Get involved, don’t let one person do all the cooking – it’s more fun when done together.
- Walking tours can be a bit unpredictable, so wear something comfortable and be ready to adjust your plan according to the weather. The greatest thing about walking around a city is that you can always find somewhere warm to pop into if it gets too cold.
- Cooking at home will already keep your budget low, but going for a walk in the city will not only be light on your pocket but also a delightful experience.