Cops and Robbers Roleplay
This romantic roleplay scenario is inspired by the classic cops and robbers game. Perfect for those who love the thrill of the chase and the excitement of playful kissing and lovemaking. Set in your indoor environment, this game is ideal for the rainy, November months in Famagusta.Add to favorites
- The game starts with one partner playing as the robber, who has an important item that the 'cop' must retrieve. This item can be a piece of jewelry or perhaps a secret note. The cop's mission is not only to get the object back but also to capture the sneaky robber.
- As the cop, your partner should approach the robber with caution, using soft kisses and whispers to distract the 'enemy'. The cop should artfully manoeuvre their way into capturing the robber who should in turn make it a playful difficulty.
- Don't worry if you get caught up in the heat of the chase – that's the point! The intensity of the game should culminate in passionate lovemaking which serves as the perfect end to this playful game.
- This game requires minimal preparation. Both partners should agree on the stolen object and the roles beforehand to avoid misunderstandings.
- Choose a 'jail' area in your house, like your bedroom, where the cop can lock up the robber once caught. This could then lead to further romantic activities.
- Lastly, set the mood with some playful costumes if budget allows. This could simply be a hat or a badge for the cop and a bandana for the robber. Use household items to keep things on a budget.
You may need
- To keep the game exciting and fun, ensure that both parties have agreed to the rules and boundaries. Safety and consent are very important during roleplays.
- Remember the real purpose behind the game is to arouse each other, the longer the chase, the better. But, adjust the intensity according to each other's comfort levels.
- Use playful taunts and teases to make the chase more interesting. A surprise move now and again can add to the fun.