Boss and Secretary Roleplay
This roleplay scenario is a classic that presents couples an opportunity to recreate an office environment dynamics in the comfort of their bedroom. With one partner being the 'boss' and the other assuming the role of the 'secretary', it's perfect for couples who enjoy exploring power dynamics in a safe, trust-filled setting.Add to favorites
- The scenario begins with the 'boss' doing some work at their home office desk. The 'secretary' knocks and enters, dressed in a tastefully, sexy outfit and holding some 'office files' (this could be anything from a recipe book to tax documents). The immediate task at hand is for the 'secretary' to help the 'boss' with their work. As time passes, the 'boss' becomes increasingly playful with the 'secretary', offering subtle hints about their increasing interest in them. The 'secretary' flirts back but keeps a professional attitude. As the storyline proceeds, the tension between the 'boss' and 'secretary' increases until the climax of the scenario where they confess their attraction to each other and act on it.
- The key is to maintain a dialogue that is consistent with your characters. The 'boss' would express dominance, while the ‘secretary’ may act shy yet flirtatious. Remember this is a consensual game in which roles and limits must be discussed and agreed before starting.
- While the 'boss' takes on a more dominant role in this scenario, the 'secretary' has equal power by consenting or declining the actions. This dynamic helps a shy partner to open up gradually and safely explore their desires.
- Before starting the roleplay, both partners should agree on a safe word. If either of you says this word at any point during the roleplay, the other should stop immediately. Discuss your boundaries and what is off-limits.
- Dress up for the part. The 'boss' can wear a suit, and the 'secretary' a skirt or pantsuit. Remember, the costumes don’t have to be super sexy, choose something that helps you feel more in character, within your comfort and budget. You’ll also need some 'office props'. These can be anything from a laptop to a coffee mug. Use what you already have at home to save on the budget.
- Create a space that feels like an office. This could be a desk in your bedroom, a home office, or even your living room. Just make sure you can have privacy and won't be interrupted.
You may need
- To make the scenario more believable, try to stay in character as much as possible. Use professional language and talk about 'work'.
- Always keep in mind your partner's comfort level. If they seem uncomfortable or explicitly ask to stop, please do so immediately. Respect and open communication are fundamental in any roleplay scenario.
- Just relax and try to enjoy your 'play'. Remember, it's not about giving a perfect performance. It’s all about having fun and exploring your boundaries together. It's okay to feel silly in the beginning. Once you get into your character, everything becomes much more natural.