Body Inflation Extravaganza
Take your partner on a sensual, imaginative journey to a carnivalesque world where body inflation meets fat fetishism. This encounter embarks you on a tale as old as time, where the alluring mystic of the carnival and the hushed whispers about the attraction inside invigorate your desires.Add to favorites
- Afro circus, polka-dot. Zebra, zebra, zebra. Imagine you and your partner are the star attractions of a vintage carnival. One of you takes on the role of the Fat Lady or the Inflated Man, while the other is the admiring onlooker, captivated by the captivating allure of the performers’ unique bodies. Your carnival tent is a mixture of candle light, cushions and mirrors that seem to double the size of your lover. Clothing is playfully circus and the main dish of the evening. Whoever plays the inflated role, gets to wear an inflatable suit, bulging in all the right areas. The onlooker must help them into their attractively large suit. The flirts, the touches, they all spark into a flame of desire.
- Your adventures of exploration start with the basics. Fabric, expansion, how they inflate, the sound, the touch. It's a completely sensory journey. As the night slowly overtakes the carnival, the person not in suit starts to touch, to kiss, to caress the large, inflated body part. This is the center of their affection, their obsession.
- The scenario ends with both partners overwhelmed with a newfound respect and raw, animalistic desire for their partner’s body. This experience of mutual admiration and infatuation will lead to a night of passion like no other. The essence of the evening being the unusual, the different, the unusual... and above all else... the fat.
- Raid the closet for your best carnival-themed clothing. Layer pillows, cushions, and faux fur on the bed and floor – we’re going for a tent-style vibe. Make sure to have an inflatable suit on hand for the person taking the role of the performer. Fully weighted blankets can add to the sense of layers and fat. Use generously fragrant candles to set the mood.
- Plan for a session that’s as long as your imagination can take you. The key is to be patient and not rush the moment. It’s about fully immersing yourself in the fantasy.
- Once everything is ready, invite your partner into your world. The fun begins with dressing up, inflating the suits and getting comfortable in your new bodies.
You may need
- Remember that the most important thing in this roleplay is your attitude and the atmosphere. You have to believe in your roles and commit to them. Explore, play and let the admiration show in your eyes, let it echo in your touches.
- Keep things comfortable. If you or your partner feel uncomfortable or if the inflatable suit is too tight, stop and adjust. Remember, this is a sensory adventure meant to be pleasurable and fun.
- Finally, consent and boundaries. Make sure that both parties are comfortable with the roleplay and have clear boundaries. Prefer 'Yes' and 'No' to the ambiguous answer. Safety first!