Asian Cuisine Lakeside Picnic Date
Indulge in a tranquil lakeside picnic featuring your partner's favourite Asian cuisine. Allow the beautiful landscape of Florida to provide a stunning backdrop to your date. Unwind with some girly drinks and relish the peace of the great outdoors.Add to favorites
- Imagine setting up a romantic picnic by a peaceful lake, with a scenic view that squares with the tranquility of the place. You unpack your basket to reveal delicious Asian dishes that your partner adores. As you feast, you indulge in lovely conversation with your significant other. Sip on fruity girly drinks and bask in the warmth of the Florida sun.
- This will be a perfect moment to express your feelings, emotions and plans for future. The serenity of the place will be a boon to dive deep into your romantic conversation. The sun setting over the lake will add to the charm of the evening as you share another girly drink and plan for the night.
- As the stars appear and reflect on the serene lake, it would be a moment to cherish. Watching the stars with your partner by your side, in the quiet, calm, peaceful surroundings will bring you closer. This would be an experience to remember forever.
- First, research the best local restaurants or caterers who specialize in Asian cuisine. Order a takeout meal of your partner's favourite Asian dishes. Don't forget to add some light, fruity drinks which she loves, to your order.
- Check the weather forecast for a sunny day. It’s very important because the place is a lakeside spot. Arrive early to find the perfect spot by the lake where you can set up your picnic. Pack your picnic with comfortable blankets, a portable mini table, couple of portable light weight chairs and all the food you ordered.
- The last step would be to ensure that you have some soft music flowing around as you have your picnic, for this do not forget to pack a good portable Bluetooth speaker and a playlist of her favourite songs.
You may need
- Ensure her favourite Asian cuisine is on the menu. The beauty of your set-up should be amplified by the surrounding scenic view.
- Do not forget to check the weather forecast and arrive early to get the best spot. Also check if the site requires any permissions beforehand to set up a picnic and music.
- Let her know that you've paid attention to her preferences. Not just her preference in food, but also her not being much into activity. It will make her feel appreciated and loved to know that you've kept her likes in mind.