Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in NYC
This adventurous date involves an exciting Scavenger Hunt amidst the iconic landscape of New York City. You and your partner will spend an exhilarating day uncovering clues and completing fun challenges, exploring some of New York's most famous landmarks on foot.Add to favorites
- The day starts with you and your partner meeting at Central Park, the starting point of your Scavenger Hunt. Here, you receive your first clue.
- As you traverse the city, you'll uncover clues that lead you to iconic landmarks like The Statue of Liberty, Times Square, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and more. Each location provides a new clue and possibly even a fun challenge to complete as a couple.
- The final clue leads you back to Central Park, where a romantic picnic awaits, a perfect way to wind down after an adventurous day.
- Your preparation for this date begins with setting up the Scavenger Hunt. Partner with a local events company or a game-hosting platform that specializes in city-wide Scavenger Hunts.
- Next, prepare a picnic. Pack a picnic basket with both of your favorite foods and leave it with a trusted friend or an events company employee who can set it up in Central Park towards the end of your hunt.
- Lastly, make sure you are both dressed comfortably for a day of walking around the city. Wear comfortable shoes and layer your clothing in case the temperature changes.
You may need
- Make sure your phones are fully charged. You might need them for navigation or to document your adventure.
- Always keep an eye on your belongings and be aware of your surroundings, it's easy to get carried away in the excitement of the game.
- Remember the most important thing is to have fun! Don't get too caught up in the competition, enjoy the city, the adventure, and most importantly, each other's company.