A romantic night in Beograd
Experience love in a new way with this romantic date idea in Beograd, Serbia. Begin with a late afternoon stroll by the Danube River, followed by a candlelit dinner on a rooftop restaurant, then end the evening with drinks in a cozy bar. This charming city offers captivating views, rich history and a unique culture that can set the mood for a perfect romantic evening.Add to favorites
- Start your date with an intimate walk by the Danube River, taking in the autumnal hues of September. Beograd's riverbanks offer scenic views and a tranquil environment where you can talk, laugh and enjoy each other's company.
- Next, ascend to a rooftop restaurant in time for dusk, just as the city lights begin to twinkle. Here, you can savor the exquisite Serbian dishes while surrounded by a panoramic view of the city. The candlelit ambiance and delicious cuisine will add a special touch to your date.
- After dinner, drop by a local bar for some cozy conversations and drinks. Beograd's local bars offer a variety of cocktails and local drinks, giving you a chance to enjoy the nightlife while winding down the perfect date.
- In order to make this date perfect, there are a few things you need to prepare in advance. First, select a rooftop restaurant and make reservations to ensure you secure the perfect spot as dusk sets in. Do some research on Serbian cuisine so you can order the best dishes on the menu.
- Next, find a cozy bar nearby that you can visit after dinner. Check out their drink menu and maybe plan to try something different.
- Lastly, ensure you wear comfortable footwear since you will be walking by the river. Also, a warm sweater might be a good idea as it can get a bit chilly in the evening.
- Consider incorporating Serbian customs to add a unique touch to your date. As the saying goes, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. This can make your date even more memorable and unique.
- Ensure to check the weather forecast before embarking on your date. September usually has good weather in Beograd but it's better to be prepared, especially if you plan on spending time outdoors.
- Feeling comfortable is key to a memorable date. So, although you want to look your best, remember to wear comfortable shoes as the date includes a walk by the river and moving from one location to another.