Minigolf at Home
One fun and romantic date idea for couples is to play mini golf at home! This can be done by setting up a mini golf course in your backyard or even indoors if you have the space. You can get creative with the course, making it as challenging or easy as you want. Once the course is set up, take turns playing and keep score. The winner gets a prize at the end, like a special dessert or massage. This is a great way to spend some quality time together and have some fun competition.
- Set up your mini golf course in a romantic setting. This could be in your backyard, in your living room, or even in your bedroom.
- Make it a point to dress up for your mini golf date. This will add a touch of glamour and romance to the evening.
- Set up a few obstacles on your mini golf course. This will make the game more challenging and exciting.
- Keep score as you play. This will add an element of competition to the date.
- End the evening with a romantic gesture. This could be a special dessert, a glass of wine, or even just a long hug.