Hot Spanish Night
If you really want to turn up the heat for a date, consider scheduling a hot Spanish dance night. There are few things as invigorating and romantic that you can enjoy with your partner. Don’t worry, you do not need to know how to dance for this.
- Planning a Spanish dance night can be as simple or as complex as you would like. For some couples, it will be fun to book dance lessons at a local studio. For others, simply watching a few videos to inspire your moves will be more than enough.
- Beyond getting a basic understanding of the movement of Spanish dances, you also need to find some great Flamenco music to play while you are dancing. You can find hundreds of titles on YouTube, or if you have a subscription to Amazon Prime, their music platform is a great place to look. Make sure to choose songs that will really get you moving.
- One of the most important steps in preparing for your dance night is picking out your costumes. For the ladies, you want to order a skirt with a large flight or ruffles. You can also select a sexy senorita costume if you prefer. Just make sure that you are comfortable and able to move freely. Gentlemen, something as simple as black pants and an open collared shirt will put you right in the mood.
- Finally, you need to know where you will be dancing. For many people, the privacy of your own home is going to be ideal. For those who have taken lessons and are ready to dance in public, an area hall will work well. If you want to enjoy dancing outdoors, pick up a good quality Bluetooth speaker and find an area with flat ground so you can start swinging your hips.
You may need
- One quick tip before you move forward with this exciting experience. Unless you are both accomplished dancers, the chances are that you may feel a little self-conscious at first. Consider having a couple glasses of wine to really let your inhibitions down so you can relax and let your inner Spanish dancer shine!