Do a romantic fast food date
If your significant other is in love with fast food, you can use it as inspiration for a romantic date. Unconventional, unique and surprising - what better way to add some spark to your relationship?
- Set the table by using a nice tablecloth and adding your partner’s favorite flowers. You can add candles too if you want to be extra-romantic. In this case, consider filling a beautiful bowl with water and using floating candles surrounded by petals.
- Dim the lights to make the most of the romantic light of the candles. If their light is too faint, you might search for a ‘fireplace video’ on YouTube and play it during your dinner.
- Play romantic and soothing music to add to the romantic atmosphere of the room. You can play your favorite love songs or keep it simple with instrumental background music.
- Buy your partner’s favorite fast food and choose whether or not to keep it in the containers or present it in fancy plates.
You may need
- Instead of just letting your special person know that you’re making dinner, send a dinner invitation to their work mail. This will be a lovely surprise.
- Don’t forget dessert. If you are going to indulge in fast food you may as well go all the way and get your partner’s favorite dessert as well.
- If you don’t feel like sitting at a table, throw a couple of cushions on the carpet in your living room. You can eat there and enjoy snuggles while you feed each other ice cream or chocolate cake.
- Perhaps round off the dinner with a glass of your partner’s favorite wine. Just because you had fast food doesn’t mean you can’t add a touch of sophistication to the night. You could have champagne if you really want to make the night special.