Be Adventurous And Try to Escape Pleasure Room
Escape rooms are great for team-building and improving communication. It’s a lot of fun to work together to figure out clues and beat the clock. But you can give it a sexy twist and turn an escape room into a chamber of pleasure for you and your significant other.
- Choose a room where you will play the game. Make sure it is big enough to move around in and fill with props.
- You can use more than one room but keeping things in one area will be easier.
- Decide on a setting for the room and make it interesting and sexy. A good idea would be to make the room look like a sex dungeon with plastic handcuffs and blindfolds. Or maybe go with something more lighthearted like a love hotel.
- Cover the windows to block out sunlight or play at night. Add scented candles to set a mood.
- Have a setting that fits in with the room. This can be absolutely anything you want it to be. You can even go with something really silly like the plot of an adult film. Why not?
- Let your partner solve a mystery based on your relationship. Use where you met, dates you had, the adventures you had in your bedroom, your favorite sexual acts as the clues, for example.
- To escape the room, he must gather all the clues to impress you - the dungeon master.
You may need
- Set a time limit to make sure the game doesn’t go on for too long. Half an hour will be enough so you don’t have to come up with too many challenges.
- The challenges could be based on achievements. He needs to make you moan without actually touching you for one challenge. For another, you will give him a lap dance and he must refrain from touching you.
- Your storyline should flow in with your room’s setting and theme. For example, it could require him to find items related to your relationship in order to have you as the prize instead of escaping the room.
- The items could be tickets from a film you saw, your favorite sex toys or the perfume he gave you on Valentine’s Day. If it means something to you both, it can work.
- You don’t have to overthink things, as long as everything comes together nicely at the end.
- To add even more spice to your escape room adventure, choose costumes for both of you. With this, you can be as creative as you want. You could even do the whole thing wearing as little as possible to distract your poor partner!
- Most importantly, have fun with your escape room.