Wine & Board Games Night in Almaty
Spend an evening at a cosy board game cafe, testing your strategic skills against each other and bonding over exciting games. Between games, take the time to sip on aromatic wines, engage in deep conversations, and connect on a deeper level in the intellectually stimulating environment.Add to favorites
- Upon arrival at the board game cafe, order a bottle of your favourite wine or choose from a local selection, then browse through the variety of board games. Try a mix of quick, fun games as well as longer, more strategic games, which will give you time to enjoy your wine and conversation. During the games, you can exchange funny stories, and questions to understand each other better. The soft lighting and cosy atmosphere will add to the romantic mood.
- Before the date, research a few board games that can be enjoyed by two people. Note the rules, if they are unfamiliar, so that you don't waste too much time reading instructions on the spot. Choosing the wine ahead of time could also be a handy option. Dress comfortably, as you'll be seated for the duration of the date. A casual yet neat attire should set the right tone for the evening.
- If you or your partner aren't familiar with wines, a good idea is to ask the waiter for a recommendation based on your taste preference.
- The aim of the date is to bond with your partner and not solely to win the game. Keep the competition light and enjoyable.
- Try to choose quieter times at the cafe for your date, such as weekdays, as it may get louder and crowded during the weekends, which can take away from the intimacy of the moment.