Turkish Cuisine Cooking Class
Spend an evening with your partner where you both learn and enjoy cooking authentic Turkish dishes. This interactive, hands-on cooking class allows you to gain new skills and have fun at the same time.Add to favorites
- You and your partner arrive at the cooking school. You are greeted by a chef, an expert in Turkish cuisine, who gives an introduction about the class and tonight's menu. You then start the hands-on part, following along as the chef demonstrates each recipe and cooking technique. As you cook, the chef periodically comes over to give personal attention and pointers.
- After all the dishes are successfully cooked, it's time for the best part - tasting the results of your hard work. You and your partner enjoy the delicious meals you've prepared, sharing laughs and compliments.
- The ending of the class doesn't mean the end of your date. After your culinary experience, stroll around the bustling streets of Kadikoy, maybe grab a cup of coffee from a nearby café to wrap up your date.
- Book your spot at a cooking class. The class should be suitable for all skill levels since you don't want any stress of complex cooking hindering your date. Do a quick rundown of the planned menu for the class to prepare yourself for the dishes you'll be cooking.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothing that you wouldn't mind getting a few splatters of sauce or dough on. Don't forget to arrive a bit early to the class to ensure you have enough time to settle in and get acquainted with your cooking space.
- Discuss with your partner about the classes' menu, this will help you both have a clear idea about the food menu. Also, inform the chefs beforehand in case you or your partner have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
You may need
- Take this opportunity to be enthusiastic and excited. Show your interest in learning new dishes. Having a positive attitude can make the date more fun and enjoyable.
- Don't panic if you make a mistake while cooking. The class is meant for learning and having fun. So, laugh it off and ask for the chef's guidance to correct the mistake.
- After the class, purchase a cookbook or some local spices as a souvenir to remember this unique date. This can also encourage both of you to continue cooking together at home.